iden Content Uploader
A service meant to upload applications to iDen devices.
- key: The developer API Key, click here to view.
- ptn: The PTN of the device you would like to send the application to.
- appLink - Link to the application (Zip file that has Jad and Jar)
- appSize - Exact Size of the Zip file in bytes.
- Build your application (jar/jad)
- Zip your jar/jad files together
- record the size in bytes of the zip file
- place the zip file on your server in place where there is a public url to fetch it for example: (www.yoursite.com/some/directory/appname.zip)
- send request to Sprint ADP Sandbox service including:
- you developer key
- the PTN (phone number) of phone to send app to
- the url to the zip file
- the size of the zip file
- User will download/install app from phone using the Download Apps program found in the Java menu.
- You will need to get the users phone number
- Make the iDEN Content Uploader service call and pass the files into Sprint
- Show a message to the user on the screen (PC or Mobile) on how to download the app to their device 'To download your requested application, Please go to Menu -> Java Apps -> Download Apps -> New Purchases to download the Application'
- Message: a message detailing if the application was successfully added to the device.
- INVALID_KEY: INVALID_KEY The API key sent was invalid.
- EXPIRED_KEY The API key has expired.
- PHONE LIST_ERROR: Service Exception on server side.